Cisco Connect South Africa 2017 will take place at Sun City from Sunday, 05 March to Tuesday, 07 March 2017.
The delegate fee includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in the hotel you have selected;
- all sessions for the conference including keynote and breakout sessions;
- all collateral pertaining to the conference;
- all meals and beverages for the duration of the conference, including breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch and dinner; and
- entertainment at the opening and closing parties.
Your delegate fee excludes:
- Travel arrangements to and from Sun City, however if you are flying into and out of O.R. Tambo or Lanseria Airport, you can make use of our shuttle services on the opening and closing dates of the event ONLY (Sunday, 05 March 2017 and Tuesday, 07 March 2017). Should you want to make use of the shuttles, please let us know when registering online.
- Any items of a personal nature, such as laundry, room service, telephone calls, mini bar etc; and
- Any other entertainment outside of the conference activities.
Before booking to attend Cisco Connect South Africa 2017, please ensure you carefully read through the terms and conditions of the bookings here.
- Once a delegate has booked and payment has not been received within the specified date on the invoice, the applicable cancellation fee is 100%.
- Substitutions are allowed but will only be enacted via a written letter of permission (email) sent to the event organisers from the person being substituted. Only then will the substitution be validated and the necessary changes made.
- All payments are to be made within the specified date on the invoice otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
About Sun City
Sun City is situated in the Bushveld of South Africa's North West Province, surrounded by the imposing Pilanesberg Mountains. It is 187km from Johannesburg and remains one of South Africa’s premier Conferencing venues. Besides the ample conferencing facilities, there are a number of entertainment options. All the vital requirements of the business person are met in this paradise away from the city. The weather during the time of the conference will be warm, although the conference will be hosted in well air-conditioned facilities. As the event is being held in autumn, it’s advisable to bring along something warm as the temperature drops in the evenings.
Sun City offers four different accommodation options. These include two five-star hotels, namely The Palace of the Lost City and The Cascades Hotel, the four-star Sun City (Soho) Hotel and the three-star Cabanas Hotel. Guests have access to magnificent sporting and recreational facilities including two world class golf courses; The Gary Player Golf Course and the Lost City Golf Course as well as the magical Lost City water-park: The Valley of Waves.
Each delegate can select the accommodation package that suits his/her needs. If choosing to share accommodation, you will be given the opportunity to select a sharing partner. An email will be sent to the person you have selected and only once they accept your request will the arrangement be confirmed. If you require a sharing package, we encourage you to select a sharing partner as in the event that a delegate does not select a sharing partner, the room-sharing will be allocated by the event organisers at their own discretion. However, the respective delegates will be consulted during this process.
What you need to register
Before you start the registration process, please ensure you have all the necessary details on hand which should include your individual or company invoicing details.
Also, please select a conference package that meets your needs as once you have chosen a package and secured your booking through payment, a 100% cancellation fee is applicable. The exchange of the chosen package for another is also subject to availability and the relevant charges will apply.
Group bookings will need to stipulate the Group Owner’s details and the number of delegates in the group. Payment can either be made via secure credit card when booking or via EFT within 30 days of making the booking.
Read the full terms and conditions here.
How to Register
Registering for Cisco Connect South Africa 2017 is simple. Click here to visit our secure site where you can enter your details and any special requirements you may have.
For group bookings, names of delegates are not needed at this early stage. Final delegate names will be required by no later than Wednesday, 1 Feburary 2017.
Transport to Sun City
Delegates will be required to provide their own transport to or from Sun City.
For those taking flights to Johannesburg from other regions, transfers will run from both O.R. Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport on arrival in Johannesburg between 10h00 and 12h00 on Sunday, 5 March 2017 and again on departure from Sun City to O.R. Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport at 14:00 on Tuesday, 7 March 2017. Should you arrive outside of these times, you will please need to make your own transport arrangements. Should you require a transfer, please ensure you book this when registering online.
No refreshments will be provided on these transfers, but you are welcome to bring your own. Please ensure you have them before boarding as no stops will be made and remember to keep all valuables such as laptops, phones and cameras with you at all times. Please note that no alcohol may be consumed in the vehicle.
Map to Sun City
Please click here to find maps to Sun City from the Johannesburg and Pretoria regions.
Dress code for the conference and opening function will be business casual. Sun City evenings can get a little chilly, so remember to pack something warm to wear.